Dr. Eugene Silva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Silva's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eugene Silva, MD is a cardiology specialist in Rockford, IL. Dr. Silva completed a residency at Mc Wis. He currently practices at Rockford Cardiovascular Assocs and is affiliated with Cgh Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Silva is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Loyola University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Mc Wis, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Mc Wis, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Mc Wis, Internship Hospital — 1979
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Silva?
Busy, busy, busy Dr. He is the best, but hard to get in to see him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Silva accepts your insurance.
Dr. Silva frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Silva's office is located at 444 Roxbury Rd, Rockford, IL 61107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Silva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cgh Medical Center
- Katherine Shaw Bethea Hospital
- Northwestern Medicine Kishwaukee Hospital
- OSF Saint Anthony Medical Center
- Rochelle Community Hospital
- SwedishAmerican Hospital