Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ethelred Carter, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Ethelred E Carter Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Adventist Health White Memorial. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Johns Hopkins/Baltimore Cit, Fellowship Hospital — 1974
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Geo Wash U-DC Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1971
- McGill U-Jewish Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- Med U of Guadalajara, Medical School — 1968
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ethelred E Carter Medical Corp.1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 3700, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 268-5000
White Memorial Medical Center
White Memorial Medical Center1720 E Cesar E Chavez Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90033 Existing Patients: (323) 268-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Carter frequently treats Gastritis, Hernia, and Hemorrhoids.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 1700 E Cesar E Chavez Ave Ste 3700, Los Angeles, CA 90033. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Carter has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health White Memorial
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center