Dr. Weil has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ethel Weil, MD is a nephrology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Weil completed a residency at Emory University Affiliated Hospitals. She currently practices at EMORY UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weil is board certified in Nephrology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Emory University Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1991
- UMDNJ-New Jersey Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory University School of Medicine
Grady Health Systems80 Jesse Hill Jr Dr SE, Atlanta, GA 30303 Existing Patients: (404) 616-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weil?
Dr.Weil was so wonderful. She spent SO much time with me, trying to figure out how all of my symptoms were related and she really gave me the advice I needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Emory University Hospital