Dr. Lindsey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ethan Lindsey, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Lindsey completed a residency at University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Positive Changes. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lindsey is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University Tx Health Sc Sn Antonio, Residency Hospital
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Positive Changes LLC744 SE 25th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73129 Existing Patients: (405) 636-1463
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lindsey?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ethan Lindsey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lindsey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lindsey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lindsey frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), Psychosis Due to Mental Illness, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Lindsey's office is located at 744 SE 25th St, Oklahoma City, OK 73129. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.