Dr. Pollard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ester Pollard, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Corpus Christi, TX. Dr. Pollard completed a residency at Harlem Hospital Center. She currently practices at Coastal Bend Oncology/Hematolgy and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pollard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- U Tex Hlth Scis Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1981
- Harlem Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 1979
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 1977
- University of Texas Medical Branch - Galveston, Medical School — 1976
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Coastal Bend Oncology/Hematolgy
Coastal Bend Oncology/Hematolgy712 Booty St, Corpus Christi, TX 78404 Existing Patients: (361) 882-4101
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pollard?
She is amazing and makes time for her patients. She shows you great compassion and care thoughout your illness and shares treatment options to tackle your illness. The staff is well informed and ready to help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ester Pollard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pollard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pollard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pollard frequently treats Blood Disorders, Neutropenia, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Pollard's office is located at 712 Booty St, Corpus Christi, TX 78404. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Memorial
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Corpus Christi - Shoreline