Dr. Rodriguez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Miami Beach, FL. Dr. Rodriguez completed a residency at Columbia Presbyterian Hospital. She currently practices at Comprehensive Cancer Center and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rodriguez is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Columbia Presbyterian Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Columbia University / College of Physicians And Surgeons, Undergraduate School — 1994
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Comprehensive Cancer Center
Comprehensive Cancer Center4306 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140 Existing Patients: (305) 535-3310
- 2 2801 NE 213th St Ste 1101, Aventura, FL 33180 Existing Patients: (305) 689-6500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rodriguez?
Very professional and good communication.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Estelamari Rodriguez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rodriguez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rodriguez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rodriguez frequently treats Pulmonary Neoplasms and Blood Disorders.
Dr. Rodriguez's office is located at 4306 Alton Rd, Miami Beach, FL 33140. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center