Dr. Apolinar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Estela Apolinar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Chandler, AZ. Dr. Apolinar completed a residency at Vetern'S Hospital Cincinnati Oh. She currently practices at Sun State Cardiology and is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Apolinar is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Vetern'S Hospital Cincinnati Oh, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Vetern'S Hospital Cincinnati Oh, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University Of Arizona College Of Med Tucson Az, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Arizona PHCS
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Care 1st Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- CopperPoint Mutual
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Fortified Provider Network
- Galaxy Health Network
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Choice of Arizona
- Health Net
- Indian Health Service
- Liberty Mutual Insurance Company
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Maricopa Health Plan
- Maricopa Managed Care
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mercy Care
- Meritain Health
- New York Life
- Phoenix Health Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- SCAN Health Plan
- State Farm
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- Wausau Benefits
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sun State Cardiology
Sun State Cardiology1100 S Dobson Rd Ste 118, Chandler, AZ 85286 Existing Patients: (480) 821-3800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Apolinar?
Listens, caring, thorough
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Estela Apolinar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Apolinar's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Apolinar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Apolinar frequently treats Chest Pain, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Apolinar's office is located at 1100 S Dobson Rd Ste 118, Chandler, AZ 85286. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chandler Regional Medical Center
- Mercy Gilbert Medical Center