Dr. Ernie-Paul Barrette, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Barrette completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. He currently practices at Washington University School of Medicine and is affiliated with Barnes Jewish Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Barrette is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Washington University School of Medicine4950 Childrens Pl # 8121, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 362-9288
Washington Univ Infectious Dis
Washington University Physicians Infectious Diseases620 S Taylor Ave Ste 100, Saint Louis, MO 63110 (314) 362-9098
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1990
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barrette?
Dr. Barrette is a kind and very caring Doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and if you communicate well, he will do everything to help you. I owe my life to this man and his team!
- Barnes Jewish Hospital