Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Ernest Cochran, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Paris, TX. He currently practices at Texas Oncology and is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cochran is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- UTMB-Galvstn, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Univ Of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Medical School — 1978
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Texas
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- National Elevator
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cochran?
answers all questions with answers you can understand.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Ernest Cochran, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Cochran's profile.
Dr. Cochran frequently treats the following conditions: Anemia, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, and Adrenal Gland Cancer. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Cochran's office is located at 3550 NE Loop 286, Paris, TX 75460. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Cochran is able to speak Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Ernest Cochran, MD is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs and Hunt Regional Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Ernest Cochran, MD holds board certifications in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
Dr. Cochran has over 44 years of healthcare experience.
- Christus Mother Frances Hospital Sulphur Springs
- Hunt Regional Medical Center
- Paris Regional Medical Center