Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Ernest Conrad, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Conrad completed a residency at Hospital for Special Surgery. He currently practices at Seattle Children's Orthopedics and is affiliated with Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conrad is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Hospital for Special Surgery, Residency Hospital
- Shands Hospital At University Of Fl, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt H Roosevel, Residency Hospital
- St Luke's Roosevelt St Lukes D, Residency Hospital
- University of Virginia / Main Campus, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Seattle Children's Orthopedics
Seattle Children's Orthopedics4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105 Existing Patients: (206) 987-2109
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conrad?
Absolutely. He explained the enchondroma in my right upper leg and rechecked it for change in size or type. I am looking forward to visiting him again soon.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Conrad has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Conrad frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Leukemia Diagnostic Evaluations.
Dr. Conrad's office is located at 4800 Sand Point Way NE, Seattle, WA 98105. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Conrad speaks Dutch and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Children's Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital