Dr. Ernest Amegashie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Amegashie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ernest Amegashie, MD is a cardiology specialist in Hagerstown, MD. Dr. Amegashie completed a residency at National Institutes of Health Clinical Center. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Center and is affiliated with Frederick Health. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Amegashie is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Howard University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- National Institutes of Health Clinical Center, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Maricopa Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1993
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Center of Hagerstown1219 Mount Aetna Rd Ste 201, Hagerstown, MD 21742 Existing Patients: (240) 420-0822
Dr Leroy T Davis801 Toll House Ave Ste D3, Frederick, MD 21701 Existing Patients: (240) 420-0822
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Amegashie?
He is outstanding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Amegashie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Amegashie frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Amegashie's office is located at 1219 Mount Aetna Rd Ste 201, Hagerstown, MD 21742. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Amegashie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Frederick Health
- Meritus Medical Center