Dr. Ernest L'Heureux, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. L'Heureux's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Ernest L'Heureux, MD is a orthopedic spine surgery specialist in Edmond, OK. Dr. L'Heureux completed a residency at New York Medical College. He currently practices at E. Alexander LHeureux, Jr., MD, FACS and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. L'Heureux is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Twin Cities Scoliosis Spine Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- New York Medical College, Residency Hospital — 1996
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Care Network
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Oklahoma
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
E. Alexander LHeureux, Jr., MD, FACS
Southern Orthopedic Spine Care1405 Nw 150th St, Edmond, OK 73013 Existing Patients: (405) 844-5222
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. L'Heureux?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. L'Heureux accepts your insurance.
Dr. L'Heureux frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Acrodysplasia Scoliosis, and Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis.
Dr. L'Heureux's office is located at 1405 Nw 150th St, Edmond, OK 73013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. L'Heureux has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Spine Hospital