Dr. Locke has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erin Locke, MD is a family medicine specialist in Holton, KS. Dr. Locke completed a residency at Tacoma Fam Medicine. She currently practices at Holton Community Hospital and is affiliated with Holton Community Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Locke is board certified in Family Practice.
- Tacoma Fam Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Tacoma Fam Med, Internship Hospital — 2014
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2013
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine-Wichita, Other Education — 2011
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 2008
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Humana Veterans
- Molina Healthcare
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Locke?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erin Locke, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Locke's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Locke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Locke frequently treats Asymptomatic Post-Menopausal Status, Fever, and Viral Infection.
Dr. Locke's office is located at 1110 Columbine Dr, Holton, KS 66436. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holton Community Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital
- MultiCare Tacoma General Hospital