Dr. Galbraith has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erin Galbraith, MD is a interventional cardiology specialist in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Galbraith completed a residency at University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs. She currently practices at HealthEast Heart Care and is affiliated with AllinaHealth - United Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Galbraith is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Emory University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Mi Hosps And Health Ctrs, Residency Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Saint Louis University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
HealthEast Heart Care
HealthEast Heart Care45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102 Existing Patients: (651) 326-4327
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Galbraith?
My wife and I met with Dr Galbraith three months after she placed two stents, one in a 100% occluded stent placed way back in 2006. We are so grateful for her skill. In the follow up appointment she was a thoughtful listener, addressing my three concerns. We totally trust her with my care.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erin Galbraith, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Galbraith's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Galbraith accepts your insurance.
Dr. Galbraith frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Galbraith's office is located at 45 10th St W, Saint Paul, MN 55102. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- AllinaHealth - United Hospital
- M Health Fairview St. John's Hospital
- M Health Fairview Woodwinds Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital