Dr. Erin Iannacone, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Iannacone is board certified in General Surgery.
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery
Weill Cornell Medicine's Cardiothoracic Surgery525 E 68th St # M404, New York, NY 10065 Call
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Iannacone?
I can't speak to Dr. Iannacone's surgical skills as I am still pre-operation. But her other skills appear to be first-rate. She met with me to explain in careful detail AND in everyday English what to expect from the surgery, both before and after. There was no impatience whatever and none of the hauteur and condescension that seem to be a professional hazard among surgeons. She seemed yet another example of the gifted, dedicated young women entering the medical field, a stunning and very welcome change from my earlier life.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center