Dr. Kish has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erin Kish, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Westwood, MA. Dr. Kish completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. She currently practices at Westwood-Mansfield Pediatric Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kish is board certified in Adolescent Medicine.
- John Hopkins Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University Of Tennessee, Medical School — 2003
- University Of Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westwood-Mansfield Pediatric Associates
Charles J Mcinnis MD541 High St, Westwood, MA 02090 Existing Patients: (781) 326-7700
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kish?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erin Kish, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kish's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kish frequently treats Acne, Acute Pharyngitis, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Kish's office is located at 541 High St, Westwood, MA 02090. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital