Dr. Erin Banta, MD
New Patient(845) 295-1592
Dr. Erin Banta, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Mineola, NY. Dr. Banta completed a residency at The Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center. She currently practices at NYU Langone Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology Associates - Mineola and is affiliated with NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Banta is board certified in Allergy & Immunology.
NYU Langone Rheumatology, Allergy, and Immunology Associates - Mineola
Mineola120 Mineola Blvd Ste 410, Mineola, NY 11501 Call
- The Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- The Pennsylvania State University Milton S. Hershey Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Univ At Buffalo Sch Of Med and Biomedical Sci SUNY, Medical School — 2006
- McMaster University, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Banta?
Doctor Banta has been my son allergist since 2013 she is an amazing allergist. She truly cares about her paitients . She is truly amazing doctor
- NYU Langone Hospital—Long Island
- Mount Sinai Morningside