Dr. McPhee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erika McPhee, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. McPhee completed a residency at Umass Memorial Med Center. She currently practices at Agility Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McPhee is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Umass Memorial Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Agility Orthopedics92 Montvale Ave Ste 1400, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 279-7040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McPhee?
Dr. McPhee was knowledgeable, kind and helpful. Wonderful experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erika McPhee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McPhee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McPhee accepts your insurance.
Dr. McPhee frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. McPhee's office is located at 92 Montvale Ave Ste 1400, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital