Dr. Feller has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erika Feller, MD is a advanced heart failure & transplant cardiology specialist in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Feller completed a residency at Temple University. and is affiliated with University Of Maryland Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Feller is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Temple University, Fellowship Hospital
- Temple University, Residency Hospital
- Temple University, Internship Hospital
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 22 S Greene St Rm 33b, Baltimore, MD 21201 Existing Patients: (410) 328-5446
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feller?
I have been seeing Dr. Feller for about 4yrs, she is an excellent Dr I would highly recommend her, she really understands the needs of her patients and cares about there future livelihood.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erika Feller, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Feller's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feller accepts your insurance.
Dr. Feller frequently treats Cardiomyopathy, Congenital Heart Disease, and Congestive Heart Failure.
Dr. Feller's office is located at 22 S Greene St Rm 33b, Baltimore, MD 21201. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
- University of Maryland Upper Chesapeake Health