Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erika Saucedo-Sanchez, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Colton, CA. Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez completed a residency at John H Stroger Jr Of Cook County. She currently practices at Inland Eye Institute. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Florida, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- John H Stroger Jr Of Cook County, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Swedish Covenant Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Indiana University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- UCSD, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Inland Eye Institute
Inland Eye Institute & Lasik1900 E Washington St, Colton, CA 92324 Existing Patients: (909) 825-3425
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez?
I would recommend to any of my friends or family
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erika Saucedo-Sanchez, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez frequently treats Allergic Conjunctivitis, Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), and Dry Eyes.
Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez's office is located at 1900 E Washington St, Colton, CA 92324. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saucedo-Sanchez speaks Spanish, German, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.