Dr. Erik Wahlstrom, MD is a general surgery specialist in Riverside, CA. Dr. Wahlstrom completed a residency at University Dundee. He currently practices at Southern California Transplantation Institute and is affiliated with Riverside Community Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wahlstrom is board certified in General Surgery.
- University Calif San Diego, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- University Dundee, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Cedars Sinai Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Wash University, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Wash University, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wahlstrom?
One of the Best and my favorite Doctor in the whole world. Saved my life twice and will never stop thanking God and my lucky stars for all his ingenuity , dedicated and Life saving skills. Not only completed my kidney transplant, saved the same kidney 6mos. After a rejection, and removed my fistula with nearly invisible scarring-for every procedure. Love him , Anita & Maria , best staff, God bless this amazing team !
- Riverside Community Hospital