Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sinka accepts your insurance.
Dr. Erik Sinka, DO is a neurology specialist in Jackson, MI. Dr. Sinka completed a residency at Neurology. and is affiliated with Bronson Battle Creek Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sinka is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- Rush Presby/St Lukes, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Neurology, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Cook County Hosp Chicago, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Michigan State University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 1201 E Michigan Ave Ste 240, Jackson, MI 49201 Existing Patients: (517) 205-7620
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sinka?
Dr. S saw my Mother several times over the last year when she has been in the hospital. Most docs seem to be in a hurry but Dr Sinka always takes time to not only listen to mom, but he really hears what she is saying.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sinka frequently treats Alcohol Withdrawal, All Headaches (incl. Migraine), and Alzheimer's Disease.
Dr. Sinka's office is located at 1201 E Michigan Ave Ste 240, Jackson, MI 49201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sinka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bronson Battle Creek Hospital
- Henry Ford Allegiance Health
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Blodgett Hospital
- Spectrum Health Hospitals Butterworth Hospital