Dr. Erik Brand, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Bellevue, WA. Dr. Brand completed a residency at Johns Hopkins. He currently practices at Brand Performance Medicine and is affiliated with Overlake Medical Center. Dr. Brand is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Brand Performance Medicine13333 Ne Bel Red Rd Ste 210, Bellevue, WA 98005 Existing Patients: (425) 230-3131
- Harvard Med Sch, Spaulding Rehab Hosp, Mass Genl Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Johns Hopkins, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Maricopa Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Washington, Medical School — 2007
- Oxford University, Other Education — 2000
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1998
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Brand?
Dr. Brand's assistance has been absolutely terrific. As a 78 year old male triathlete, I have occasional injuries - notably Achilles Tendonitis and Bicep Tendonitis (in the shoulder). His advice and treatment resolved my issues and allowed me to continue my competitions. He is patient, thoughtful, and very thorough. He treatments are evidence based and effective. I could not be more please with his medical care, and I would very highly recommend him.
- Overlake Medical Center
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus
- Swedish First Hill Campus
- Swedish Issaquah Campus