Dr. Bylund has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erik Bylund, MD is a family medicine specialist in Mount Vernon, WA. Dr. Bylund completed a residency at Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California. He currently practices at North Cascade Family Physicians and is affiliated with PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bylund is board certified in Family Practice.
- Naval Hospital Camp Pendleton, California, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Uniformed Services University of The Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
North Cascade Family Physicians2116 E Section St, Mount Vernon, WA 98274 Existing Patients: (360) 428-1700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bylund?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bylund accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bylund frequently treats Bacteriuria Screening, Mammography, and Echocardiography.
Dr. Bylund's office is located at 2116 E Section St, Mount Vernon, WA 98274. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- PeaceHealth St. Joseph Medical Center
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Skagit Valley Hospital