Dr. Carson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erik Carson, MD is a hematology specialist in Ypsilanti, MI. Dr. Carson completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Ann Arbor Hematology Oncology Associates PC and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carson is board certified in Hematology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Stanford U Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Stanford U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1993
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Ann Arbor Hematology Oncology Associates PC5301 Mcauley Dr Ste C139, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-1000
St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea775 S Main St, Chelsea, MI 48118 Existing Patients: (734) 593-5690
- 3 5303 Elliott Dr Ste 210, Ypsilanti, MI 48197 Existing Patients: (734) 712-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carson frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Purpura, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Carson's office is located at 5301 Mcauley Dr Ste C139, Ypsilanti, MI 48197. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Saint Joseph Mercy Livingston Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea