Click here to compare with other Dermatologists.
Dr. Erik Domingues, MD is a dermatologist in Fall River, MA. Dr. Domingues completed a residency at University Of Massachusetts Medical Center. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Dermatology and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Domingues is board certified in Dermatology.
- University Of Massachusetts Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Saint Vincent Hosp University of MA, Internship Hospital — 2011
- University of Massachusetts Medical Center, Medical School — 2010
- University of Massachusetts, Undergraduate School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Dermatology
Southcoast Health Dermatology1030 President Ave Rm 307, Fall River, MA 02720 Existing Patients: (508) 973-1740
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Domingues?
Had a routine exam with Dr. Domingues and was a first time visit to a dermatologist . Excellent experience , very kind , thorough exam and explained everything . Removed a small mole and again was very professional . Very personable, and last words were don't be afraid to call if needed .
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Domingues frequently treats Excision of Skin Cancer, Excision, Shaving, or Destruction of Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (incl. Mohs Micrographic Surgery), Tissue Transfer, and Keloid Scar.
Dr. Domingues' office is located at 1030 President Ave Rm 307, Fall River, MA 02720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Domingues speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Domingues has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital