Dr. Michelfelder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erik Michelfelder, MD is a pediatric cardiology specialist in Newnan, GA. Dr. Michelfelder completed a residency at Temple School Of Medicine Saint Christopher Hospital Childrens. He currently practices at Sibley Heart Center Cardiology and is affiliated with Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Michelfelder is board certified in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Mott Chldns Hosp Of Mich, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Temple School Of Medicine Saint Christopher Hospital Childrens, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Michelfelder?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Erik Michelfelder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Michelfelder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Michelfelder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Michelfelder frequently treats Structural Heart Disease Evaluations and Treatment, Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine, and Cardiovascular Diagnostic Test.
Dr. Michelfelder's office is located at 60 Oak Hill Blvd # Suite102, Newnan, GA 30265. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta at Egleston