Dr. Erik Johnson, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Johnson completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center and is affiliated with Caromont Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Johnson is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center
Carolina Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Center2345 Court Dr, Gastonia, NC 28054 Existing Patients: (704) 865-0077
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Mount Sinai School Of Medicine Of New York University, Medical School — 1998
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1994
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Johnson?
- Caromont Regional Medical Center