Dr. Erik Maus, MD is a undersea & hyperbaric medicine specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Maus completed a residency at University of Texas Health Center. He currently practices at Memorial Hermann Center For Hyperbaric Medicine and is affiliated with CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maus is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Memorial Hermann Center For Hyperbaric Medicine
Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center6411 Fannin St Bldg Ground, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (713) 704-5900
- University of Texas Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2006
- University of Texas Health Center, Internship Hospital — 2004
- University of Texas Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Molina Healthcare
- Principal Life
- Universal American
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maus?
What a great doctor! I'm not sure I would be alive without this wonderful man. So thankful and highly recommend.
- CHI St Lukes Health - Baylor St Lukes Medical Center
- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center