Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Erick Avelar, MD is a cardiology specialist in Athens, GA. Dr. Avelar completed a residency at Good Samaritan Hospital. He currently practices at St Marys Med Group Dba St Marys Neuro Specialists and is affiliated with Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Utah School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Oswaldo Cruz University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Oswaldo Cruz University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Marys Med Group Dba St Marys Neuro Specialists2470 Daniels Bridge Rd Bldg 200, Athens, GA 30606 Existing Patients: (706) 389-3440
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Avelar?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Avelar has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Avelar frequently treats Cardiac MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) of Heart or Chest, Chest Pain, and Heart Palpitations.
Dr. Avelar's office is located at 2470 Daniels Bridge Rd Bldg 200, Athens, GA 30606. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Avelar speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Piedmont Athens Regional Medical Center
- Saint Mary's Hospital