Dr. Erich Sturgis, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Sturgis completed a residency at Tulane University Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at MD ANDERSON CANCER CENTER. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sturgis is board certified in Otolaryngology.
MD Anderson Cancer Center
MD Anderson Cancer Center1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77030 (713) 792-6161
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Free U, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Tulane University Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sturgis?
Dr Sturgis and his staff are a top notch team. Listening to him I got the understanding that he is very confident in his work and as a result of that I too felt very confident. He listens to my concerns and explains everything in terms that I understood. I am still under his care am thankful to have him as my doctor. The surgery and my recovery have gone pretty much 100% the way he explained.