Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-2020 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Erica Oltra, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Erica Oltra, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Oltra completed a residency at University of Illinois Chicago Medical Center. She currently practices at Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Oltra is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology
Weill Cornell Medicine Ophthalmology36 Worth St, New York, NY 10013 Call
Weill Cornell Eye Associates, New York, NY
Upper East Side40 W 72Nd St, New York, NY 10023 Call
- Jules Stein Eye Insitute, UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- University of Illinois Chicago Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University of California Los Angeles Harbor Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Pennsylvania State University / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oltra?
My two teenagers see Dr. Otra. She is a skilled doctor who is kind and very thorough. She spends the time to better understand their health histories and cares about their well being.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oltra has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Erica Oltra, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Oltra's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Oltra accepts your insurance.
Dr. Oltra frequently treats Strabismus Surgery, Vision Screening, and B-Scan Ultrasound.
Dr. Oltra's office is located at 36 Worth St, New York, NY 10013. Find other locations and directions.