Dr. Eric Zitzmann, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Zitzmann's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Zitzmann, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in West Harrison, NY. Dr. Zitzmann completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center. He currently practices at Westchester Orthopaedic Assoc and is affiliated with White Plains Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Zitzmann is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Residency Hospital — 1968
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Residency Hospital — 1963
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Internship Hospital — 1962
- Weill Cornell Medical, Medical School — 1961
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westchester Orthopaedic Assoc222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, West Harrison, NY 10604 Existing Patients: (914) 683-0001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zitzmann?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Zitzmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Zitzmann frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Zitzmann's office is located at 222 Westchester Ave Ste 101, West Harrison, NY 10604. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Zitzmann speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Zitzmann has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- White Plains Hospital