Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (713) 903-2841, and for other questions, call (713) 441-1100.
Dr. Eric Yang, MD
New Patient(713) 565-8902
Dr. Eric Yang, MD is a cardiology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Yang completed a residency at Baylor College of Medicine. He currently practices at Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Yang is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
Houston Methodist DeBakey Cardiology Associates
Houston Methodist Department of Cardiology6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030 Call
- Baylor College Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Baylor College of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Baylor College of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Yang?
- Houston Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Yang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Yang's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Yang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Yang frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Sinus Bradycardia, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Yang's office is located at 6550 Fannin St Ste 1901, Houston, TX 77030. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Yang speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Yang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.