Dr. Eric Chang, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Chang's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Chang, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation pain medicine specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Chang completed a residency at University of California At Los Angeles. He currently practices at Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center and is affiliated with Hoag Orthopedic Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Chang is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University of California At Irvine / California College of Medicine & Surgery, Fellowship Hospital
- University of California At Los Angeles, Residency Hospital
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Yale University, Undergraduate School
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cantonese, Korean, Mandarin, Spanish
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center
Restore Orthopedics and Spine Center1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 598-1745
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chang?
I am highly recommend Dr Chang, I visit the office twice and I feel much better for my back pain
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chang accepts your insurance.
Dr. Chang frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Chang's office is located at 1120 W La Veta Ave Ste 300, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chang speaks Spanish, Chinese, Cantonese, and Chinese, Mandarin. View profile to see all.
Dr. Chang has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hoag Orthopedic Institute
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange
- UCI Medical Center