Dr. Raasch has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Raasch, MD is a nephrology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Raasch completed a residency at Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center. He currently practices at Capital Nephrology Associates and is affiliated with Duke Health Raleigh Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Raasch is board certified in Nephrology.
- Duke University School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 2004
- University of Tulsa, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Healthcare of the Carolinas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Capital Nephrology Associates
Raleigh Office3031 New Bern Ave Ste 306, Raleigh, NC 27610 Existing Patients: (919) 231-3966
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Raasch?
Dr Raasch has helped me understand comprehensively my condition and has provided me insight to the Kidney Transplant process. My only regret up to this point is not with Dr. Raasch but with the DUKE University Kidney Transplant program, the communication between them and myself has been very poor. Their left hand does not know what their right hand is doing. Administrative nightmare.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Raasch, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Raasch's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Raasch accepts your insurance.
Dr. Raasch frequently treats Anemia, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Immunization Administration.
Dr. Raasch's office is located at 3031 New Bern Ave Ste 306, Raleigh, NC 27610. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Duke Health Raleigh Hospital
- Johnston Health
- Rex Hospital
- Wakemed Cary Hospital
- WakeMed Raleigh Campus