Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Eric Fitz, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Mount Kisco, NY. Dr. Fitz completed a residency at University of Virginia. He currently practices at CareMount Medical, P.C., Mount Kisco, NY and is affiliated with Northern Westchester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fitz is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University of Virginia, Residency Hospital
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CareMount Medical, P.C., Mount Kisco, NY
Mount Kisco Medical Group Ophthalmology101 S Bedford Rd Ste 404, Mount Kisco, NY 10549 Existing Patients: (914) 666-2001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fitz?
Upon first visit Dr. Fitz diagnosed a detached retina and scheduled immediate surgery. The pre-op process was very smooth and done quickly within a day. The surgery was fast and follow up very good. I would highly recommend Dr. Fitz.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Fitz frequently treats Age-Related Macular Degeneration, Macular Edema, and Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens.
Dr. Fitz's office is located at 101 S Bedford Rd Ste 404, Mount Kisco, NY 10549. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Fitz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northern Westchester Hospital