Dr. Eric Thorn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Thorn's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Thorn, MD is a cardiology specialist in Arlington, VA. Dr. Thorn completed a residency at Johns Hopkins Hospital. He currently practices at Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Cardiology and is affiliated with Fauquier Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University MD Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Johns Hopkins, Internship Hospital — 2002
- University Of Maryland School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Alliance Health Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CSX Railroad
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Virginia Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Cardiology
Virginia Hospital Center Physician Group- Cardiology1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205 Existing Patients: (703) 717-7780
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Thorn?
He is the best cardiology doctor I have been to so far.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Thorn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Thorn frequently treats Heart Disease, Electrocardiogram (EKG), and Chest Pain.
Dr. Thorn's office is located at 1625 N George Mason Dr Ste 354, Arlington, VA 22205. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Thorn has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Fauquier Hospital
- Novant Health Uva Prince William Medical Center
- Virginia Hospital Center