Dr. Eric Slavin, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Slavin completed a residency at St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN (Internal Medicine). He currently practices at West Michigan Rheumatology, PLLC and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Slavin is board certified in Internal Medicine.
West Michigan Rheumatology, PLLC1155 East Paris Ave SE Ste 100, Grand Rapids, MI 49546 Existing Patients: (616) 459-8088
- University of North Carolina, Rheumatology, NC, USA, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN (Internal Medicine), Residency Hospital — 2012
- St. Vincent Hospital, Indianapolis, IN, Internship Hospital — 2010
- The Ohio State University College of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- University Of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- Spectrum Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Slavin?
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus