Dr. Eric Lee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lee's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Lee, MD is a cardiology specialist in Glendale, CA. Dr. Lee completed a residency at Los Angeles Co-Harbor/UCLA. He currently practices at Glendale Adventist Medicat Center and is affiliated with Adventist Health Glendale. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lee is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Los Angeles Co-Harbor/UCLA, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Los Angeles Co-Harbor/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1986
- Los Angeles Co Harbor/UCLA, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Los Angeles Co Harbor/UCLA, Internship Hospital — 1983
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lee?
He is a great physician and implanted my pacemaker last year. However, I was at the ER on 10/13/19 and told to followup with him within a week. When I called the office I was told the soonest appointment was in 6 months- totally unacceptable!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lee frequently treats Heart Conditions and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Lee's office is located at 1509 Wilson Ter, Glendale, CA 91206. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lee speaks Armenian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lee has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Glendale
- Providence Saint Joseph Medical Center
- Usc Verdugo Hills Hospital