Dr. Eric Sorensen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sorensen's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Sorensen, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Spokane, WA. Dr. Sorensen completed a residency at Presby-St Lukes Hosp. He currently practices at Drs Berg and Sorensen. Dr. Sorensen is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Presby-St Lukes Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1972
- Presby-St Lukes Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1969
- University of Illinois College of Medicine, Medical School — 1968
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Drs Berg and Sorensen
Drs Berg and Sorensen407 W Riverside Ave # 280, Spokane, WA 99201 Existing Patients: (559) 583-2254
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sorensen?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sorensen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sorensen's office is located at 407 W Riverside Ave # 280, Spokane, WA 99201. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sorensen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.