Dr. Schroeder has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Schroeder, MD is a cardiology specialist in South Miami, FL. Dr. Schroeder completed a residency at University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at South Miami and is affiliated with Baptist Hospital Of Miami. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schroeder is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Of Miami, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- University of New Mexico / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
South Miami7330 Sw 62nd Pl Ste 310, South Miami, FL 33143 Existing Patients: (305) 663-1001
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schroeder?
Dr. Schroeder was my cardiologist at South Miami Hospital, and he performed a cardiac catheterization a couple of days ago. He is an excellent doctor and a very kind person. I only have good things to say about him. God bless you, Dr. Schroeder!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Schroeder, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schroeder's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schroeder accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schroeder frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Schroeder's office is located at 7330 Sw 62nd Pl Ste 310, South Miami, FL 33143. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schroeder speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami
- Doctors Hospital
- Miami Cancer Institute
- South Miami Hospital