Dr. Eric Stuffmann, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Dublin, CA. Dr. Stuffmann completed a residency at Stanford University. He currently practices at Webster Orthopedics and is affiliated with Alta Bates Summit Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stuffmann is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- Allegheny Gen Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Stanford University, Residency Hospital — 2008
- Stanford University, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Univ Of Ca, Medical School — 2003
- Berkeley, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Affinity Health Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Hill Physicians Medical Group
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stuffmann?
As a doctor myself, I can be picky with the doctors providing my care. Especially when it comes to possible career altering procedures. I could not have found a better surgeon, or individual, than Dr. Stuffmann. As others have noted, he listens to you, and his training and ethics have taught him to never lose sight of the big picture. This wonderful trait may cause him to run behind, as it does me. But the wait is well worth it! In medicine we can do everything right and still have a bad outcome, but diagnostic and hand skills can tilt this in your favor. Dr. Stuffmann possesses both of these qualities. In my case I had just the opposite result and feel it is the result of Dr Stuffmann’s skill and knowledge. He performed a nerve moving procedure on the ulnar nerve in my right elbow to eliminate pain and numbness in my hand; critical to my profession. I sit here one day post-op with minimal discomfort (OTC Ibuprofen handles it nicely), and 90% of my numb hand is back to normal.
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center
- Eden Medical Center
- San Leandro Hospital
- San Ramon Regional Medical Center
- Stanford Health Care - ValleyCare Pleasonton