Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kramer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eric Kramer, MD is a psychiatry specialist in New Orleans, LA. Dr. Kramer completed a residency at La State University School Of Med. He currently practices at Metropolitan Human Service District. Dr. Kramer is board certified in Psychiatry.
- La State University School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metropolitan Human Service District2221 Philip St, New Orleans, LA 70113 Existing Patients: (504) 568-3130
Chartres -pontchartrain Behavioral Health Center719 Elysian Fields Ave, New Orleans, LA 70117 Existing Patients: (504) 942-8101
- 3 3925 N I 10 Service Rd W Ste 201e, Metairie, LA 70002 Existing Patients: (504) 470-5196
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kramer?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kramer frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Kramer's office is located at 2221 Philip St, New Orleans, LA 70113. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kramer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.