Dr. Eric Bouchard, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Tallahassee, FL. Dr. Bouchard completed a residency at Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan. He currently practices at TMH Physician Partners, Cardiac & Internal Medicine Specialists with services provided by Southern M and is affiliated with Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bouchard is board certified in Internal Medicine.
TMH Physician Partners, Cardiac & Internal Medicine Specialists with services provided by Southern M
TMH Physician Partners, Cardiac & Internal Medicine Specialists with services provided by Southern M1300 Medical Dr, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 216-0100
- Rhode Island Hospital Lifespan, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Brown Univ/Rhode Island Hosp, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bouchard?
Very thorough, conscientious. Busy practice, but you don't feel that way when he is in the room with you. I always feel I have enough time with him and/or Byron, and have always had great care.
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare