Dr. Eric Anding, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anding's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Anding, MD is a cardiology specialist in Albuquerque, NM. Dr. Anding completed a residency at Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr. He currently practices at Hematology-oncology Associates P C. and is affiliated with Intermountain Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Anding is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California San Diego, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Altius Health Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Independent Health
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield of Utah
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hematology-oncology Associates P C.1001 Coal Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106 Existing Patients: (505) 841-1000
IHC Hospitalist Group
Intermountian Health Care Intermountain Medical Center5121 S COTTONWOOD ST, Salt Lake City, UT 84107 Existing Patients: (801) 507-4384
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anding?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anding accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anding frequently treats Stress Test, Pharmacologic Nuclear Stress Test, and Tilt Table Testing.
Dr. Anding's office is located at 1001 Coal Ave SE, Albuquerque, NM 87106. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anding has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Intermountain Medical Center