Dr. Eric Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Robinson, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Murfreesboro, TN. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Ctr. He currently practices at Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Vanderbilt University Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Vanderbilt U Med Sch, Internship Hospital — 2008
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 2007
- American Republic
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Saint Thomas Rutherford Hospital1700 Medical Center Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129 Existing Patients: (615) 396-4694
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Ankle and Foot, Arthritis of the Elbow, and Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD).
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 1700 Medical Center Pkwy, Murfreesboro, TN 37129. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.