Dr. Wagner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eric Wagner, MD is a orthopedic shoulder & elbow surgery specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center and is affiliated with Emory University Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harvard Medical School/Massachusetts General Hospital-Externship, Fellowship Hospital
- Harvard/Brigham & Womens Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital
- University Of Chicago-Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School
- University Of California-Davis, Undergraduate School
- Mayo Grad School Med/Mayo Foundation, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center
Emory Orthopaedics & Spine Center59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA 30329 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3344
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
I had my wrist surgery with Dr. Wagner on Oct 2, 2018 and finished physical therapy Dec 31, 2018. I have full range of motion, even with 10 screws and a plate in that right wrist. Dr. Wagner has been great from the very first appointment until the follow up visit about 7 months after surgery. He was a little surprised that I had regained so much range of motion but I followed his post surgery advice in addition to physical therapy exercises and stretching that I did diligently several times a day, well into 2019, even after I stopped seeing the physical therapist. Dr. Wagener is the best and I’m so grateful he performed my surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eric Wagner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wagner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wagner frequently treats Limb Pain, Osteoarthritis of Hands, and Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 59 Executive Park South NE, Atlanta, GA 30329. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory University Hospital