Dr. Eric Pease, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pease's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Eric Pease, DO is a psychiatry specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Pease completed a residency at Mayo Clinic Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Surgery and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Mayo Clinic Graduate School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School
- Augustana College, Undergraduate School
- Rockhurst University, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pease?
He is an excellent provider.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pease accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pease frequently treats Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , Suicidal Ideation, and Addiction.
Dr. Pease's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pease has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Methodist Campus
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Mayo Clinic Orthopedic Surgery
Mayo Clinic200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 (507) 284-2511