Dr. Eric Mullins, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Littleton, NH. Dr. Mullins completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus. He currently practices at Littleton Regional Healthcare and is affiliated with Littleton Regional Healthcare. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullins is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Allegheny General Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Louisville School of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullins?
Great hand surgeon! I did have to wait a bit to see him, but it was so worth it! He was very personable, as well as being very professional and skilled. He diagnosed and carefully explained my condition, and offered various treatment options, describing each very thoroughly. The condition returned and I was able to get in to see him much more quickly the second time. His level of expertise is unmatched in the North Country! Highly recommended!
- Littleton Regional Healthcare
- North Country Hospital And Health Center